Monday, September 15, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #106


Hello again ~ we're back from our "Blog Hop break".


This week's challenge, #106, is "Use Flowered Patterned Paper".  Here's the card that I created for this week's challenge.


I used an image from QKR this week.  You can find this cute elephant digital stamp right here.

Here's a close-up photograph.


Here's one more ~ I fussy cut two of the flowers out of the patterned paper and attached them with pop dots.


If you'd like to play along, you can link up over on the blog.


I want to thank everybody who visited my blog during the Blog Hop and left such wonderful comments!  Thanks to all of you who are following my blog!!!  Since I had to start my blog all over again, I'm so happy to have each and every one of you!!

The winner of my Blog Hop Candy (by random draw) is D, who left this comment:


"Oh no I'm so sorry you lost your blog. I just signed up as follower #32. Hope you can get everyone back soon!
I LOVE your WONDERFUL Christmas card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot"

Congratulations, D!!  Here's the prize I will be mailing to you.



Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!

~ Cheryl ~

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors, that adorable elephant and the sentiment!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a wonderfully cute elephant. LOVE your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comments.
    {sending you an email next}
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh! He is a cutie!
    I LOve your design and this Fun sentiment.
    FABulous colours and design too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!