Monday, December 8, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #118

If you're looking for the Sketches4All Blog Hop, click here.


Welcome to a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.


This week's challenge, #118, is "Let It Snow".  Here's the card that I created for this week's reveal.


I used a QKR Stampede image this week and you can find it right here.  I added "snowflakes" with Stickles, then sprinkled on glitter.  The four snowflakes are actually sequins and I added a pearl to the center of each one.

Here's a close-up photograph.


Here's one more.


If you'd like to play along, you can link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo cute!! I love love love that snowman and the snowflakes!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute snowman and LOVE your "snow" on it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!