Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Design Team Announcement!

Hello!  I've been asked to be a member of the Soul Scrapper's Design Team!

I'll be posting my first challenge on January 17th.  I'm going to be hosting a "One Word Challenge" every month.  The word will just be a springboard for your imagination.  You don't have to use the actual word, just go wherever the word takes your creative process.  So, stay tuned for that.  I'll post my layout here, too on the 17th.

In the meantime, I've created a new Christmas layout for one of the other challenges for January.  


We took my grandson, Asher, to see Santa again this year at Bass Pro Shop.  This is the third year we've taken him over there.  The wait is very LONG but definitely worth it.  They've had the same Santa for three years and is he ever cute!!  He's SO photogenic and SO sweet.  I was lucky enough to catch not only this picture of Asher being sweet, but also the picture of him pulling Santa's beard.  I think it might be real.  Haha  I LOVE the way Santa is posing for me!

There are a lot of great challenges at Soul Scrappers and I'd love for you to check them out.

~ Cheryl ~


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Soul Scrappers, Cheryl! Thanks for sharing us on your blog. I love this page that you scrapped of Santa and Asher. What a great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT! This is gorgeous! LOVING those photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!