Friday, August 29, 2014

Eureka Challenge #104

I'm running a little behind because I've been having computer issues again.  Ugh.  Since the week's almost over, I thought I'd better post my Eureka card for this week.

This week's theme is "CAS".   Here's the card I created.


CAS is not really easy for me, so I used some papers and embellishments that I really liked and layered it all up.  I used some of my Pink Paislee Switchboard collection for this card.

Here's a close-up of my card.


Here's one more close-up.


I don't know about you, but when my computer is "acting up" it really throws off my mojo.  I had to get my old laptop out again.  I call it "Old Black" and it doesn't have much memory left on it, but it's still reliable.  It's such a hassle because ALL of my "stuff" is on my new laptop (the one that's acting up) and I'm constantly having to download from one and upload to the other one with my flash drive.  What a pain!!

I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday weekend.  

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment on this pretty card Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors and the sentiment!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!