Monday, August 11, 2014

Eureka Challenge #102

It's time for a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.


This week's challenge, #102 is "Things With Wings".

Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I used this sweet digital stamp #15001 for my card.  I colored in all of the little hearts and used a gold Sharpie for the bird and all of the little connecting dots.

Here's a close-up.


I used lace to tie a bow and "draped" the ends out on the top and down the left side of the stamp.

Here's a close-up of the smaller bow.


If you'd like to play along, you can link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the pop of lace and pretty colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace ribbon really makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Cheryl. Don't you just love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that lace and that sentiment is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    Love the colors and love the lace.
    Love the sentiment and all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!