Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Madge's Scrappin Lounge July Kit Reveal

We had a lot of fun embellishments in our kit this month.  Here's a picture of the July Embellishment Kit from Madge's Scrappin Lounge.


Here's a card I made, using the "scrunch ribbon" from 3 Girl Jam.  


I also created this card for the weekly Eureka Stamps challenge.  You can read all of the details on my post here.

Here's a close-up photograph of the ribbon.


Here's another close-up.




I also made four tags, using the adorable little chipboard "library tags".


On this tag, I used two of the little orange letters (from Crate Paper) and one of the tags from Elle's Studio and some of the twine (from Jillibean Soup).


I just love the little wooden "for you" flags (by Jillibean Soup).  I glued this one onto the chipboard tag so that the holes were lined up and threaded some of the twine through both of them and added a small bow.  I used two more of the orange letters and the number 9 from the sheet of sticker numbers (from CTMH).  This will make a cute birthday tag for Alyssa, who's turning 9.


I wound some twine around this tag several times and put "luv u" on the top.  I used two of the little hearts from the Studio Calico sticker sheet and added them with pop dots.  I used some more twine to make a hanger.


I used an arrow and a heart sticker (from Studio Calico) and added "luv u" and twine.



The best part is that I have LOTS of these goodies left to create with!  The kit is very generous and I know I'll use all of it eventually ~ these are some of my favorite embellishment manufacturers.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~


5 comments:

  1. Check out all of your projects!!! Oh my stars!! I love each one of them!! They are adorable!!! You nailed this thanks so much for being a part of this fun embellishment group!!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!!! LOVE LOVE the lil tags you made!!! how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tags and fun sentiment on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Love the adorable and fun tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations. Love the retro feel to the tags.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!