Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More from Madge's Scrappin Lounge

I've used some more of the goodies from the June Embellishment Kit from Madge's Scrappin Lounge.  Here's a picture of the goodies ~ although I got some little wooden figures, a bicycle and a car instead of the cameras.


I decided to create an ATC to really showcase the little wooden figures I received.


The first thing I did was to lay the mask on top of the corrugated piece of 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of paper.  I used some spray mist (several coats) to achieve this effect.  

Here's a side view ~ I hope you can see the "lattice effect".


I cut two pieces of green paper and cut "grass" on the top and made little hills.  I put the wooden pieces on tiny pop dots.  The sun and cloud are fussy cut from some patterned paper.  I used one of the sequins and one of the rhinestone pieces in the middle of the sun.



Aren't these little wooden figures cute?


I also made this tag with the kit.


I tied a big bow with some of the lace and added two more rows of it.  I added this tiny wooden bicycle and the bird as my "simple things".  The buttons are from my stash.

How cute are the little bike and bird?


Here's one more picture of the big bow.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~

5 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this embellie kit Cheryl! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS!! I love love love love that scene that you created on the first one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh those are sooo super cute!! LOVE LOVE the wood pieces on the atc!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects!!
    Love all the details!!
    What a cool kit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!