Monday, June 30, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #96

I hope you're having a Marvelous Monday!

Are you ready for a new challenge?  Our Eureka Stamps blog challenge this week is "Farm Animals".  How fun is that???  It's Challenge #96.

Here's what I created for this week's "Farm Animals" reveal.


I've got to tell you that these darling sheep are some of my favorite Eureka stamps!!  I've used a couple of the others in the past, so when I saw the "Farm Animals" theme, I immediately thought of these cuties.  Anyway, you can find this sweet lamb right here.

I used this pretty patterned paper from BG because I think it looks like I painted it with watercolors.  Besides, it makes a great background for my lamb. 

I fussy cut my lamb out and attached him with pop dots.

Here's a close-up of the little darlin'.  Look at that sweet face.




Of course, I had to use the sentiment "Miss Ewe".  Here's a close-up of that stamp.



You can find this adorable sentiment right here.

If you'd like to play along this week, you can link your creations up over at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute cute cute!!! LOVING that sheep and the sentiment!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!
    Love this card and what a cute lamb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!