Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Friday!

Are you looking for some new challenges???  Look no further than Sketches4All!!

Our June DT Sketch Challenge has been posted and you can see the deets right here.  Our June challenge is "All About The Men in our Lives".  We have 2 sketches for you this month ~ so there's a "twist".  You can create a layout, a card, or both.  This first sketch, by Pagemaps, is for layouts only.


This sketch, also by Pagemaps, is for cards only.



I used the first sketch and created this layout called "My Guys" (my grandsons).  I thought the layout sketch would be perfect for Becky Higgin's Project Life papers and elements.





Our sponsor this month is The Robin's Nest.  There will also be some Maya Road goodies given away to the randomly drawn winner.

This challenge is not limited to Father's Day and can be about any "men" in your life.



We also have LOTS of other challenges at Sketch4All.  You can see the entire list right here.  We'd love to have you join us for a variety of challenges ~ come on over to the site today!!


A GREAT GIVEAWAY!!

Mary Jo has an awesome giveaway posted over at Craft Your Nest!!  Here's a picture of the yummy prize that's up for grabs.  You'll need to visit Craft Your Nest to see how you can be in the running!!



~ Cheryl ~


4 comments:

  1. Love your LO! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh what a great guy page!!! LOVE the circles in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO!!
    Love the papers you used and love those sketches!!
    I use to have some of those pocket pages so I need to check my stash and see if I have anymore left??!
    I'm going to have to try that card sketch later this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!