Monday, June 2, 2014

Eureka Challenge #92

Hello and welcome to a brand new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.

This week's challenge, #92, is "Father's Day".


Here's the card I created for this week's challenge.


I used digi 8109 for my card and you can find it in the store right here.  

Here's a close-up picture of the cool stamp.  I just love this font.  I printed it out on cream cardstock and lightly colored the little flowers (although it's hard to see that).


Here's another close-up picture ~ of one of the jute bows.


One more ~ this one is a close-up of the wooden gear.


If you'd like to play along, just link up your Father's Day creation over at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!

~ Cheryl ~

9 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that burlap and the banner!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl this is a wonderful and fun masculine design. Loving the little banner and hessian.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool fathers day card and LOVE LOVE the burlap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this masculine card! The burlap & the banner are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's great texture on this card -- wonderful! Julie, DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, what a great card. I love the burlap and the banner. So nice to serve with such a talented lady.

    Peggy T.
    Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!