Thursday, June 26, 2014

Madge's Scrappin Lounge Embellishments Kits

Hello and happy Thursday!

I'm currently subscribing to Madge's Scrappin Lounge Embellishments Kits.  Here's the June kit that she sent us.  Mine isn't identical but it's real close.  Instead of the little wooden cameras, I got some people and a car.  I'm planning on making an ATC with them.


Due to the fact that I've been on vacation, I have only used the gold sequins so far.  I used them on this Eureka Stamps DT card.


Here's a close-up of the card and it shows off the sequins a bit better.


I added a tiny black bead to the center of each sequin to tie it in with the black mat on my card.

I got home late last night and have been pooped today.  I HOPE to get a couple more projects done tonight and I will get them posted as soon as possible.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors and the sequins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so rich and elegant Cheryl.. fabulous card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sentiment Cheryl! I am loving sequins right now. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!