Monday, June 23, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #95

Welcome to a new week at the Eureka Stamps blog.


This week's challenge (#95) is "Picnic".

Here's what I created.


I used this beautiful stamp ~ digi 14505.  I was kind of stumped on the "Picnic" theme, so I went with "flowers".  The plaid paper is supposed to look like a picnic tablecloth.  Pretend you're having a picnic in a field of flowers.

Here's a close-up photograph of the awesome digital stamp.


Thanks for stopping by today.  If you'd like to play along, you can link up your creations over at the Eureka blog.

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and those dress form clips!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the fun colors and those clips are CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!