Monday, June 9, 2014

Eureka Challenge #93

It's time for a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.

This week's challenge (#93) is "Thank You".

Here's the card that I created.


I used digis 28402 and 4706 this week.  I used Gelatos on my card for the first time.   I painted the border (orange) then added the slightly smaller piece of patterned paper.  I used another piece of patterned paper and punched out the large circle.  I "splattered" paint on it.  I also used Gelatos on my butterfly, then fussy cut it out and attached it with pop dots.

Here's a close-up of my butterfly.  (I got one orange "splatter" on my butterfly which I didn't see until I took this close-up picture.)



Here's a close-up picture of Thank You".  If you look closely, you'll see some tiny paint splatters on it too.  Those little suckers really fly, don't they?  Haha




Thanks for stopping by today and if you'd like to join the challenge, you can link up over at the Eureka blog.

~ Cheryl ~

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the butterfly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!! LOVE the butterfly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterfly is lovely! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I haven't used Gelatos. I have a friend that has a set, but I shy away, afraid I'll love them. You did a great job with them on your card. Very nice indeed! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the butterfly, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!