Monday, June 16, 2014

Eureka Challenge #94

It's Monday already and time for a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.

This week's challenge, #94, is "Friends".

Here's the card I created for this week's challenge.



I just love this beautiful stamp about friends.  You can find it in the store right here.  I decided to color it red and then use black and red patterned paper to really show it off.

Here's a close-up of the beautiful stamp.


I thought the corners needed a little something, so I added a gold sequin to each one,  then put a tiny black pearl right in the center of each sequin.  It just added that little touch of bling that I was looking for.
 
Here's a close-up of the sequin.



The lovely gold sequins are part of my goodies from Scrappin' Madge.  I'm on her Embellishment Team for the next 3 months and got some really fun embellishments from her last week.  You'll be seeing more of the awesome embellies I received in later posts.

If you'd like to enter our "Friends Challenge", you can link up over at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

~ Cheryl ~


4 comments:

  1. Love the stamp and gold sequins on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love love love love the colors, the sentiment and the sequins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and black -- and those sequins and so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stamp and love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!