Monday, May 26, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #91

It's a brand new week and time for a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.


This week's challenge {#91} is "Masculine or Grungy".  Here's the Father's Day card I created for this challenge:


What better way to "grunge something up" than to use cardboard and ink the heck out of it?  LOL

I also distressed the edges of the patterned paper as well as the edges of the sentiment.  I thought the brown buttons added a little extra touch, too.

I used the "Happy Father's Day" digital image and you can find it in the store right here.  I just love the font on this sentiment!

If you'd like to play along in our "Masculine or Grunge" challenge, you can link your creations right up to the blog.

Go over and take a look at what the rest of the DT created for this week's reveal.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!

~ Cheryl ~

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the color combo and love love love the buttons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grungy look you achieved! And that font is fabulous. DT sister, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely masculine card! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great manly card!!! LOVE the button accents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, this card is great. It has such a rich look to it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!