Monday, May 19, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #90

It's time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.


This week's challenge, #90 is "Birthdays".  Here's the card I created for this week.



I used digi 9008 for this card and you can find it in the Eureka Stamps store right here.  I just love the patterned paper I used.  I also used some decorative ribbon and lace plus fussy cut some matching flowers.

Here's a close-up of the awesome script on the sentiment of this stamp.



If you'd like to play along, just link up over on the blog.  Thanks for stopping by today.


~ Cheryl




5 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the rows of flowers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun happy card and love the trim!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Cheryl!
    I have that white floral trim as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just nominated your blog for the Liebster award on my blog. Just wanted to let you know, and no worries if you can't find the time to play along. Just wanted to give your blog a shout out more than anything & pay back the person who nominated my blog.
    http://dpiercey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!