Monday, May 5, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge ##88

I've taken a month long break from Eureka Stamps, but I'm back and ready to go.


This week's challenge, #88, is "Mother's Day Flowers".  I used digi stamp 8902 for my card this week.

Here's the card that I created.


I fussy cut my flowers and attached them to the card with pop dots.  I cut out the different sized leaves too and inked the edges then curled them up for added dimension.  I also colored the hearts and flowers on the stamp,.

If you'd like to play along in our Eureka challenge this week, you can link up right over at the blog.  We're also going to be having a DT call.  If you're interested and would like to work with some fantastic digital stamps, hop over to the blog for the details.

Be sure to go over there and see what the rest of the DT created too.

I'll be posting some of my projects from Sketches4All and Turtle Soup later in the week, so stop on by.

~ Cheryl ~

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers and the sentiment!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Super cute, glad you are back!! LOVE the colors and flowers..

    BTW link up with cards at http://cardsinenvy.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-flowers-a2-card-challenge.html it's perfect for the May flowers challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the font used for the sentiment and your fussy cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!