Monday, July 21, 2014

Eureka Challenge #99

It's time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.


Our challenge this week, #99, is "Monochromatic".  I chose shades of gray (which includes white at one end and black at the extreme other.)

Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I love this antique roadster stamp and chose it because it was perfect for "shades of gray".  It's a QKR Stampede image and you can find it in the store right here.

The patterned paper is one of the pieces of Echo Park that I've been hoarding.  When I started my "shades of gray" card, I knew exactly what patterned paper I was going to use.

If you'd like to play in our "monochromatic challenge" you can link up your project over at the Eureka blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

~ Cheryl ~




7 comments:

  1. I always have such a hard time with monochromatic challenges, but you ROCKED it with this fun guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and love love B&W paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamped image and the colors you chose. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the monochromatic challenge. What a great vintage image and perfect background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!