Monday, July 28, 2014

Eureka Challenge #100

It's a new week and time for a brand new challenge at Eureka Stamps.


This week's challenge, #100, is "Swimming".  Here's the card I created for today's reveal.


I used this cute stamp as a birthday card sentiment.  It's from the Eureka store and you can find it right here.

I used a piece of patterned paper from the BG Highline collection on the front of my card.  The bows are made with crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam.  They are part of Madge's Scrappin Lounge July Embellishment Kit.  

Here's a close-up.


Here's one more.


Cute ribbon, huh?   I have a LITTLE trouble tying it, but love the "crinkled look".

If you'd like to play along and you have something that would fit in the swimming theme, link up over at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

~ Cheryl ~



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and that sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and love how the ribbon added that perfect pop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!