Monday, October 13, 2014

Eureka Challenge #110

It's time for a new weekly challenge at Eureka Stamps.


This week's challenge, #110, is "Shaped Cards".  Here's the card I created for this week.


I decided to make a card that was shaped like a tombstone.  

I used this cute spiderweb patterned paper on the bottom, then added the "Happy Halloween" digital stamp.  It's from QKR and you can find it right here.  I also added the cute pumpkin sticker and set it off to the left.  I didn't want to cover up the spiderweb.

Here's a close-up photograph of the web.


Here's a close-up of the digi stamp.  I fussy cut it out and tried to make it look "spooky".  I used black distress ink around the edges and attached it with pop dots.


If you'd like to play along and make a shaped card, you can link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the shape, the pumpkin and that banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the fun shaped halloween card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome shaped card!! Love it!!
    Love the banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!