Monday, October 20, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #111

Happy Monday!!

It's time for a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps Challenge blog.



This week's challenge, #111, is "Use Orange and Purple".  Here's the card that I created for this week's reveal.


This little "ghost" is one of my favorite Halloween digi stamps and is from the QKR Stampede store.  You can find this cute little guy right here.  I used the purple for the background of my card, then added the orange pumpkins and the journaling strips.  

Here's a close-up of this adorable image.


Isn't he cute?  I just love his eyes.

Here's a close-up view of my card.


If you'd like to play along with our orange and purple theme, you can link up right on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!!

~ Cheryl ~

4 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This is sooooooooooo adorable!! I love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute...I thought maybe those words were popped up when I saw this over on the Facebook page but I wasn't quite sure. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable!! Love how you added all the words!!
    So fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!