Monday, January 27, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #74

It's time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.


This week's challenge {#74} is "Anything Goes".  Here's the card that I created for this week's reveal.


Have you ever created a card and it looked SO pretty IRL, but when you tried to photograph it ~ it just didn't look the same???  Well, this is one of "those".  IRL I loved it ~ I used DCWV textured cardstock and it's white ~ but for the love of me I couldn't get it to LOOK white.  I was running out of time, since this was for a DT project, so I had to quit stressing over it.  I'm not sure, but all the bling on the card might have been reflecting on it and causing the color to be "off".  I even converted the whole thing to black and white, but that didn't please me either.  {Am I perfectionist???  LOL}

Anyway, I love this Eureka digital stamp that I used.  It's called "Let It Snow" and you can find it right here.  I printed it out and distressed all of the edges.  I also put "bling" on some of the snowflakes with Stickles and glitter.  Here's a close-up photograph.


Here's another close-up ~ it's a nice shot of the textured paper and my snowflakes.


If you'd like to play along, you can link up over at the Eureka Stamps blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

~ Cheryl ~

9 comments:

  1. Cheryl - STUNNING!!!! If the card looks better IRL than the photo then I can only imagine what it looks like up close and personal because the photo is amazing!!! :)
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate when that happens!! I just recently posted a lo with Crate's gold doily papers -- and when I photoed the lo ... they came out looking red! So frustrating ... totally get it!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the way your card looks ... I am LOVING that bling!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bling, Cheryl. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Cheryl!
    Yes, yes, yes on the photographing projects!
    I hate, hate that. I will just love a project and then cannot get a good picture of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh gorgeous!! LOVIN all the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the bling and the beautiful color to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! It's so very pretty and if it looks that good in the photograph (yes you stressed too much) then IRL it must be stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous! If it looks better in real life it must be an absolute stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love all the bling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!