Monday, January 27, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #74

It's time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.


This week's challenge {#74} is "Anything Goes".  Here's the card that I created for this week's reveal.


Have you ever created a card and it looked SO pretty IRL, but when you tried to photograph it ~ it just didn't look the same???  Well, this is one of "those".  IRL I loved it ~ I used DCWV textured cardstock and it's white ~ but for the love of me I couldn't get it to LOOK white.  I was running out of time, since this was for a DT project, so I had to quit stressing over it.  I'm not sure, but all the bling on the card might have been reflecting on it and causing the color to be "off".  I even converted the whole thing to black and white, but that didn't please me either.  {Am I perfectionist???  LOL}

Anyway, I love this Eureka digital stamp that I used.  It's called "Let It Snow" and you can find it right here.  I printed it out and distressed all of the edges.  I also put "bling" on some of the snowflakes with Stickles and glitter.  Here's a close-up photograph.


Here's another close-up ~ it's a nice shot of the textured paper and my snowflakes.


If you'd like to play along, you can link up over at the Eureka Stamps blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

~ Cheryl ~