Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thank you ALL!!

For those of you who became follwers (again) and left such wonderful comments ~ thank you SO much!!  I was pretty devastated for a couple of days, but as you can see, I decided to start over.  

Where to begin?  I'm SO behind now with posting my DT and other projects.

I guess I'll start with my current Eureka Stamps weekly reveal.  Here's the card that I created.


I love this quote and you can find it in the Eureka store right here.  I printed it out on heavy white cardstock then distressed all of the edges.  I'm in love lately with Mod Podging lace, then adding glitter.  I just found these snowflakes last weekend (they're actually sequins) so I added them.

Here's a close-up of my card.


Aren't those snowflakes so pretty?  They're perfect because of what the quote says.  If you'd like to play along, you can link up right over at the Eureka blog.  

Here's a Valentine's Day card I made and it's based on a sketch by Bev Code.


I just got these tiny pink clothespins and had no idea what I was going to do with them.  Just saw a package of them at Joan's and had to have them.  Here's another view of my card.


One more because I LOVE to take close-ups.  Haha


I'd better stop for now, but I'll be back soon because I have LOTS of new projects to share.

Thanks for stopping by and for coming back to my blog!!

~ Cheryl ~