Saturday, February 1, 2014

2014 Layouts

Can you believe it???  Where did January go?  

I've been creating some more layouts for challenges at Turtle Soup.  Here are a couple of "everyday moments" that I captured.

Ava, Alyssa and Asher were having a great time looking at Ava's phone.  I don't even think they knew that I took this picture.  My grandkids (and my kids) have all grown up with my camera in their faces and they don't even pay any attention to it anymore.  I love these un-posed shots!


I used Echo Park A Beautiful Life and the doilies are from Pixel Scrappers.

I know you've probably seen this picture before (if you read my blog) but I made this layout as a "companion piece" to the one above.  Again, it's an un-posed shot of Asher "smelling" a flower.



I've also been doing Project 12 over at Turtle Soup.  Lisa  has been creating awesome double page layouts for us for the past year.  

She just had a challenge to do a page on "2013 A Year In Review".  Here's what I came up with:


I really had fun putting this together.  All of them except the one of the 2 big boys are instagram prints.  The background patterned papers are Bo Bunny Mamarazzi.

One more ~ Lisa also issued a new challenge for us to make a cover page for our 2014 Project 12 album.  This was SO much fun to create!!


I'm not going to tell you that you won't see some of these pictures on my January Project 12 layout, because these are some of my favorite pictures of the kids.  They were ALL here weekend before last and I was a photo taking fool!!  I'll TRY to mix it up, but again, no promises.  I KNOW I'll use some of these on a layout soon ~ even if it's not January Project 12.

I'll be posting Monday for sure ~ that's Eureka Stamps reveal day.  Hope to see you then.

~ Cheryl ~

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Cheryl! I am so happy you are playing along with Project 12 with me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go!! great pages, love the year in review!!! looks super cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the photos and love love love the tickets on the first one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job! All of these are fabulous! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO's!! Love that double page one!!
    A,amazing pictures that you captured!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!