Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New Projects

I've been so busy here ~ I've created some DT projects, but mostly, I've been working on my own "art project".   I'm getting close to being done with it and can't wait to show it off!!

Here's my Turtle Soup February card for the DT reveal.  It's based on a sketch by Bev Code.  This is a hybrid card and I used patterned papers and elements from the Dmogstad Lucky In Love collection.



Here's Bev's sketch:



Here's my double page layout for Project 12 ~ January 2014, based on a sketch by Lisa Moen.

If you'll click on it, it will enlarge and you can see more of the detail.


Credits: Digital Scrap Addicts, Carta Bella Beach Ball, SNU Brushes.

My grandkids are SO funny!  One of them is ALWAYS making a funny face in almost every picture.  The picture where I have the arrow and "Photo bomb" is Cameron "photo bombing" and making that sober (very un-Cameron) face.  Haha  Of course, he yelled "photo bomb" when he jumped into the shot.

That picture of Alyssa pulling her eyelids down is typical of her.  The bottom left picture is a hoot, because Braden was talking to her and there she is making a face.  Of course, she saw me turn my camera toward them ~ he didn't.  I love that picture of Braden, though.  He's totally unaware.  Haha

Anyway, here's Lisa's January 2014 Project Life sketch:


I just LOVE her sketches ~ they always inspire me.

I hope you're having a Happy Hump Day and thanks for stopping by.

~ Cheryl ~


4 comments:

  1. such a sweet card and LOVE your Jan page!!! super cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! LOVING the colors on the card ... and loving the photos on your Jan. page!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done such a fabulous job with both of these! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card!! Love your two pager! Can't wait to see your art project!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!