Monday, March 3, 2014

Eureka Challenge #79

It's Monday again and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.

This week's challenge {#79} is "Anything Goes".  I decided to create a layout for this week's reveal and use a Eureka digital stamp on it.  Here's what I created.


I put this picture of our dog Sam on Instagram and really wanted to use it on a layout.  The digital stamp I used is called "My Goal in Life" #24805 and can be found right here.

I used a lot of layers on this layout ~ I call them "grunge layers".  They seem to be my favorite look these days.  I got the patterned paper and all of the digital "grunge" stamps from DSA (Digital Scrap Addicts).  They are designed by one of my favorite digital designers, Christine Smith.  Oh how I wish I had this talent!!

If you'd like to join us for "Anything Goes" you can link up over at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday!!

~ Cheryl ~