Monday, March 24, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #82

It's Monday again and time for Eureka Stamps Challenge #82.  


This week's challenge is "Anything but a Square Card".  That's easy for me because I seldom ever make square cards.  Here's what I created for this week.


I decided to go with a quotation stamp again this week.  I love this one "Long Winter Days" ~ you can find it in the store right here.

I used three different patterned papers from the same collection, but the top piece didn't photograph exactly true-to-color.  Here's a close-up of all the yummy layers:


Here's one more ~ you can see the stamp a little better.  I distressed all the way around the stamp too.


If you'd like to play along, you can link up right on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

~ Cheryl ~

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great spring card and love your layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layers and distressing on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layers and distressing!!
    And I love that quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! I love the distressing and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, this is lovely! The layers are so pretty and love the colors. Your work is always amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!