Monday, March 10, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #80

Happy Monday!  I'm a little slow posting today ~ let's blame it on Daylight Savings Time.  LOL

This week's challenge at Eureka Stamps is #80 and we have an color inspiration picture.

Here's the inspiration picture.


Here's the card that I created, using all of these colors.


I actually dug through my "scrapbox" which has all of the bits and pieces that I've saved.  I found the piece of orange patterned paper and the piece with all the rest of the colors in it.  The little butterfly was in my stash too and I just happened to have these little hot pink centers.

The digital stamp I used for my card is called "Friends Are Blossoms" and you can find it right here.  It's hard to see, but I also distressed the edges of the stamp after I printed it out.

If you'd like to play along, just use the color inspiration picture and link up over at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

~ Cheryl ~